SVR CICAVIT+ Repairing Lip Mask (5ml)
- Product line: Laboratories SVR
- Product Code: 3662361001163
- Size: 6 x 5ml
- Availability: In Stock
Very dry and irritated lips
Smoothing & soothing biocellulose lip repair mask for very dry and irritated lips. Suitable for adults & teens.
5ml - Repairing biocellulose lip mask for very dry and irritated lips soothes, strengthens & moisturises in just 10 minutes for immediate and lasting comfort.
What is it and who is it for?
The first dermatological mask(1) made from natural biocellulose that repairs lips in just 10 minutes!
Contrary to popular belief, chapped and dry lips are not only caused by the cold. There are many other reasons lips become damaged, including medical treatments, allergies, pollution, sun exposure, dehydration and smoking.
But it is difficult to smile when your lips are damaged. To offer rapid relief, SVR has developed its first lip mask made from natural biocellulose to instantly hydrate and smooth. Its active ingredients are diffused in just 10 minutes. CICAVIT+ Smooth + Soothe Lip Mask intensely hydrates, soothes, and instantly comforts. Lips are repaired, smoothed and softer from the first use.
Plus! Formulated with 91% naturally-derived ingredients, the mask acts like a second-skin.
PROVEN EFFICACY(2) UNDER DERMATOLOGICAL CONTROL:
• 65% less dryness from the first application
USERS LOVE IT!(3)
• 92%: chapping and tightness is reduced
• 92%: lips are supple, soft and soothed
• 83%: lips are repaired and smoothed
• 83%: fine lines are reduced
(1) The first dermatological lip mask from SVR (2) Dermatological score, average percentage improvement, 21 volunteers, single application for 10 minutes (3) Self-assessment, percentage satisfaction, 21 volunteers, single application for 10 minutes
How does it work?
91% naturally-derived ingredients
The skin on our lips is three to five times thinner than the skin on the face(1) . This makes it more delicate and sensitive to external aggressors (temperature variations, diet, smoking, sun exposure, etc.). The skin barrier is thinner(1) and the skin on the lips does not have sebaceous glands or sweat glands. This means the lips have no hydrolipidic film and are more vulnerable to dehydration. They therefore require specific care.
Cicavit+ Smooth + Soothe Lip Mask combines the expertise behind the Cicavit+ formula with natural biocellulose technology to infuse lips with active ingredients and strengthen the skin barrier. Biocellulose technology was initially developed to treat severe burns in hospital settings. It has unique healing and skin regeneration properties. It acts as a fine membrane in perfect osmosis with skin.
Tested under dermatological control. Hypoallergenic.
CONCENTRATED IN REPAIRING AND SOOTHING ACTIVES FOR OPTIMAL EFFICACY:
Repairing active to stimulate skin remodelling:
• Repairs skin 7X faster(1)
• Soothing & anti-mark action
• Forms a protective film and stops pathogenic bacteria from sticking to the skin's surface
Prebiotic sugar that acts on the microbiome:
• Rebalances the skin flora by stimulating the growth of beneficial bacteria
20% HYDRATING ACTIVES:
• Soothes and calms irritations
• Strengthens the skin barrier
• Plumps and smooths
NATURAL BIOCELLULOSE TECHNOLOGY
• Cellulose fibres produced by fermenting coconut water
• 100% natural
• Second-skin effect
INCI: 19MSJ005-1022A - INGREDIENTS (CONTAINS): AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, PROPANEDIOL, ARGININE, BETAINE, CERATONIA SILIQUA (CAROB) SEED EXTRACT, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, POLYGLYCERYL-10 LAURATE, ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE, CAFFEYL GLUCOSIDE, DISODIUM ACETYL GLUCOSAMINE PHOSPHATE, GLUCOSE, RHAMNOSE, TOCOPHEROL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, GLUCURONIC ACID, SODIUM PHYTATE, SODIUM BENZOATE
(1) Piccinin, M.A.; Zito, P.M. Anatomy, Head and Neck, Lips. In StatPearls; StatPearls Publishing: Treasure Island (FL), 2020. (2) Ex vivo research on the repairing active compared with untreated skin
The list of ingredients may be subject to change, we advise you to check the list on the purchased product.
Directions for use
Remove the two protective films and place the mask over clean lips, starting with the bottom lip and tapping lightly to ensure it stays in place. Leave for 10 minutes, then remove and massage in any remaining product. Use the mask once or twice a week.
Tips! Use as an intensive repair for chapped and damaged lips before applying your regular lip balm. Use as a quick treatment for instantly smoothed lips before applying makeup, going out or an important meeting. Use to relieve lips after exposure to extreme conditions such as mountaineering or water sports